4/29/2012

Luxe & Lush Sugar High

I had painted my nails on Saturday, using my Nubar base coat, and half of my nails lost the polish. It just popped off! I think I need to toss the base coat. I am not excited about this because it wasn't the cheapest. Oh Well. So I re-painted my nails last night and this is what I came up with.
This is the first time I have used Luxe and Lush and I have had it for a few months. Since it has a gold look to it, I thought it would be good to use my new gold accents. I think the bow goes perfectly.


Here are the two colors I used. The left one is China Glaze Sugar High and the right one is China Glaze Luxe and Lush.



These are the nail accents I have in gold. These are metal and seem durable. I think they are bendable too. 




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.