4/26/2012

Crown Me Popular

My poor hands are beat up! I was going to just use the Revlon Popular but as always, I wanted to add flair. I put OPI Crown Me Already on the tips and faded it into the other polish. It works well because Popular has different sized silver glitter in it too.


 I bought this Revlon polish at the same time as Whimsical. I was so excited to get this polish and this is the first time wearing it. 
Popular is a light baby pink jelly with small and medium sized silver glitter in it. It is thin so it took 4 coats to make it opaque. 
This is OPI Crown Me Already. It has small glitter along with medium and large hex glitter. All of the glitter is silver. I tried wearing this alone and thought it was a bit too much and I love glitter! I used a makeup sponge to get the faded effect.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.