4/10/2012

Broken Hearted

When I was thinking of a design for my nails today, it was quite a bit different. It changed because I was playing around with my new Sally Hansen polish and new camera. So I decided to do a nail look using it.

I started off with 2 coats of Pure Ice Platinum.

Pure Ice Platinum
I pressed on the glitter from Sally Hansen Multi-Faceted. I had to dig around for glitter so I placed it as it came up on the brush. Doing that caused bubbles which is not good. I did all nails except my ring finger which was done later.
Sally Hansen Multi-Faceted
I cut a heart from some painters tape. I tried a few times before I cut one that fit my finger. I think smaller scissors would have been easier. I think the heart should have been smaller still. I used the same piece of tape for both fingers. I placed the tape on my nail and painted the CG crackle in Broken Hearted on it. I let it start to crackle before removing the tape.

Tape used for my ring fingers.
China Glaze Crackle in Broken Hearted
My finished masterpiece! What do you think of the look?






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.