4/23/2012

Sandy Gold Franken

I have been trying to create a base that doesn't settle... no luck yet but getting closer. Anyways, I mixed a couple things together to get this pretty polish. The glitter did settle after a few hours but was very easy to shake and mix everything back up. The pigment never settled. Below are swatches and the products used to get color.

I am not really a fan of gold but this seemed perfect for summer. It has a nice foil effect with two different colors of glitter.


Here are two swatches... the left one is 2 coats and the right one is 1 coat. Both have 2 coats of a top coat and a smooth finish.
I used my Make Up For Ever Gold pigment in Metal Powder #3. It is a very fine powder so it mixed  in really well.
This is actually metal flake that is usually mixed in automobile paint.  This one is a copper/sand mix. 


Photobucket 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.