4/03/2012

Holo Bluebell Comet

Yay for holographic glitter! Nothing is better than glitter that reflects different colors. For this look I used Coastal Scents nail polish in Comet and Kleancolor polish in Chunky Holo Bluebell.


For my primary base, I applied 2 coats of Coastal Scents Comet. It is a turquoise color that flashes dark blue. It was the first time ever trying a Coastal Scents polish. It went on nicely with 2 coats and not an expensive polish... I paid $2.95.


Chunky Holo Bluebell is multichrome glitter in a light blue base. The glitter in Chunky Holo Bluebell flashes red, orange, yellow, and green. It has the odor of a Kleancolor polish and on the thicker side because it is a glitter polish. It still goes on nicely. One thing I wonder is why they call it chunky holo... It doesn't have the big chuncks like Chunky Holo Black. Just a thought. Anyways, I applied 2 coats for extreme glitter action :)



The final product after my SV is applied... I love it. 





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.