4/01/2012

Mystic Cool look

Here's a look using the MAC Mystic Cool Palette


I wanted to try and do a look that used some of the colors in MAC's Mystic Cool palette. This palette is from the 2009 Holiday collection.



From top left to right: Cool Incantation, Blue Enchantment, Deep Secret
Bottom left to right: Shh, Don't Tell, Rose Potion, and Violet Vow.

I love the colors in the palette though I'm not a huge matte eyeshadow fan. That's probably why I didn't use those 2 colors. I use them but not as often.

Primer/base: Mac Paint Pot in Let's skate
Inner Lid: Cool Incantation
Lid: Rose Potion
Outer V: Deep secret
Crease: Deep secret
Brow Bone: Blue Enchantment
Highlight: Let’s Skate

Liner: UD 24/7 liquid liner in perversion on my upper lid and Mac Undercurrent on my lower lid/waterline.
Mascara: Giorgio Armani ETK







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.