4/28/2012

Red Carpet look by TBD





BOLD BROW: Krysten has amazing big brows and wanted them even more pronounced (yes!), so I filled them in with a dark brown shadow using a stiff angled brow brush. I used Smashbox Brow Tech {$24} in Dark Brown but also love Maybelline Ultra Brow Brush on Color {$5.98}.
CORNER FLUSH: Nothing is prettier to me right now than a happy pink blush placed high on the cheekbones. I used VS Makeup Luminous Mineral Blush Duo {$15} in At Last that I can’t get enough of this season because I love mixing both the frosty and solid pink shades.
LIP POP: Krysten rocks a red lip like no one I’ve ever seen, but this time we thought it would be gorgeous to do a rosy tinted lip balm for a softer look that still added a bold pop of color. I used Tarte Cosmetics LipSurgence {$24} in EnchantedCovergirl NatureLuxe Gloss Balm {$6.49} in Peony is super pretty too.
xoxo


http://thebeautydepartment.com/2012/01/tbd-to-red-carpet/#more-5112


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.