4/11/2012

Haul of lip fun-ness :)

So if you remember, I stated I had bought a lot of stuff from Ulta... well it came yesterday! I also got my stuff from allcosmeticwholesale.com. Yay me! So I am posting about the lipstick and glosses I got yesterday. I am trying to get more of a summer look going with corals and oranges. Something very new for me to sport. Hopefully it works out! EEEK! I got more stuff but this is it for the lips :)


I got 4 Bobbi Brown lip glosses... Naked plum, Black Ruby, Citrus, and Electric Violet. I love these. They have a nice smell to the and look pretty.



I also got 2 LANCOME Color Design Lipsticks in Poodle Skirt and B-List . These are two of the risky colors. I am not big on wearing bright lips... I do try but I usually freak out and take it off. 


The other three in the picture are Michael Todd Creme Glace in Pink Coral, NYX Color Lip Balm in Asante, and NYX Matte gloss in Istanbul. I am loving the NYX stuff. I especially love colored lip balms and conditioners. I have quite a few. The Michael Todd lip gloss was an iffy buy because I haven't heard of him but see his stuff for sale all over allcosmeticswholesale.com site. 


I also bought Michael Todd Everything Stick in Dixie. It looks to be just like Nars version in Orgasm. 






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.