4/07/2012

Eyeliner Styles

I thought this was cool. It shows the different ways to wear eyeliner. I usually do the arabian style (most call it a winged look) but have also used the cat eye, open wings, and sleepy eye. I almost always wear liner on my waterline. What are your styles?



A few people asked the artist how to get perfect lines and this was the response: 
Get white eye pencil
Make the guide you want
Take black eye pencil and redraw without filling it.
Finally when you decide everything looks good, fill it with in with gel or liquid eyeliner




Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Thanks) Like cat eye
    http://natcosmetics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soo much. This is just what I was looking for :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.