4/17/2012

More stuff from my Haul

Here is more stuff I got last week. I have been busy working on other things and forgot to post this. 
I didn't swatch any of these since I have been pretty busy and they will all be used eventually. I can say the NYX Shine Killer Face Primer works pretty well. I got a little shiny but nothing like normal.



Orange Zest Pearl  pigment



PIXI Energy Blush in Pretty Petal




I had used it before taking this pic. I like it a lot. I am a huge Brow wax n powder fan.
This is cool. You twist it and it grinds the powder and it comes up through the slits.  I like the light coverage it gives.  I am trying something new. I am starting to feel my Mac Studiofix powder is becoming cakey on my skin. Not awesome!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.