7/30/2012

July Glossybox

So I got my second Glossybox a few days ago. I was so excited and tore it open before I got to the house. I love these sample subscription boxes.

I was a bit shocked with the previous box. I actually got charged for July before receiving the June box. This time I was smart and made sure I wouldn't get charged again. I was on the fence with this... I can spend $21 on a lot of stuff so I wanted to be sure I liked them.Anyways...

This is Pedix Heel Rescue Balm by Alessandro International. It is a nice, ungreasy lotion which is good. It has a light scent too... smells like foot lotion.

This is a full size eyebrow pencil from Ofra Cosmetics. The color is universal but I don't think it would work well with all colors of brows. I think it will work for me because it is a brown pencil and I have light brown/dark blonde hair.

This is a shampoo from Sebastian. The Color Ignite is meant to be used by peeps with chemically processed hair. I am excited to try this because my hair is starting to be mean and frizzy!

This is the matching conditioner. It comes out as a mousse type foam. It is thick enough so not much is needed for a nice coverage... especially if you're like me and use massive amounts of conditioner :)

 This is a dual sided lip gloss from Senna. One side is a sheer rainbow sparked pink and the other is a glittering juicy coral/orange.

These are a "special suprise" and I love special suprises! I can see myself liking these because I love soft, moisturized hands.

I have cancelled my subscription because I don't feel it is worth $21. I like what comes in my Birchbox better. Everyone has his/her own opinion so this subscription service may be perfect for him/her.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.