9/29/2013

Sparkling Minty Garbage

So I am showing you my first attempt at doing a waterfall mani. I think I did pretty good. Some of my lines are a bit curved. What can I say, my hands shake sometimes. Eh, I really love how this turned out. I didn't actually know what I was going to do when I painted the base color.


I started it all off with 3 coats of Orly Sparkling Garbage. I love the scattered holo glitter in this polish. I picked it up on clearance a few months ago and am now just wearing it. I have a LOT of untrieds to try out. 

I did some glitter placement using Lynnderella The Full Minty. I didn't want to use multiple coats since I had the Orly polish underneath so I just dabbed a lot of glitter on my ring finger and thumb.

I went with three colors I thought would look best against the Orly polish and match the Lynnderella glitter. I used Finger Paints Go Van Gogh!, Zoya Purity, and China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise for the waterfall. I have some brushes I cut very thin which worked perfectly for the stripes. 

Here is a macro shot of The Full Minty. I really couldn't take a good picture because I kept getting a glare from the light.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.