9/21/2013

NCC Techniques #3 - Skittlette

I thought I would try out doing a skittlette mani. It has two sets of alike designs with one different and in the end all the designs look pleasing together. I had this idea a while back to use these two Fall Zoya PixieDust polishes together. This mani has four different techniques going on which makes me happy. I have been trying to use multiple techniques each post for this challenge.


I actually started off with two coats of Zoya Chita on my pointer finger and pinky. 

I used two coats of Zoya Tomoko on my middle and ring fingers. 

I thought it would look good using two different textures on my thumb. I painted two coats of Zoya Suvi and used Tomoko inside the frame.

I used my pretty, sparkly olive green Konad polish with my Pueen29 plate for the stamped image. I used some of my small gold studs and glued them on my pointer and pinky fingers.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.