9/08/2013

August Nail Art Society bag

I was so excited to have Nail Art Society back up and running. For their comeback, they teamed up with Orly and brought us some great nail art polishes and some water decals.


Here is one of the cards which shows a nice design using the nail art polishes.

Here are the four Orly Nail Artist polishes that came in the bag. The colors I received are Crisp White, True Blue, Jet Black,  and Platinum. I really enjoyed the quality of these polishes.

Here is the first set of water decals by Cala. These ones are silver butterflies. I bet these look amazing over a nice, dark creme polish.

Here is the second set of water decals. I forgot to take the picture before using 2 of them. These are also butterflies though very colorful.

Here is a look I made with the Orly polishes and one of the butterflies from the water decal set. I have a post with this mani if you want to see what else I used.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.