9/08/2013

Overboard with Plaid

I was really excited when I got my Nail Art Society bag and thought it would be cool to do a mani using some of the stuff I received. The NAS bag had 4 Orly nail art striping polishes and some water decals. 

I started with Essie Go Overboard. I just love this polish... such a pretty dark teal. I used three of the Orly Nail Artist polishes in True Blue, Crisp White, and Platinum for the stripes. The True Blue stripes are hard to see over Go Overboard. I guess it is meant to go over a light color.

I added a pretty green butterfly from the colorful Cala water decal set I received in my Nail Art Society bag. I thought the green in the butterfly complimented Go Overboard.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.