9/21/2013

September Ipsy bag

I totally forgot to post the August bag. Oops! Well here is my Sept. bag. September is all about harnessing your favorite icon from Marilyn Monroe to Dita Von Teese. I absolutely love my bag... the actual bag itself is so cute! That hasn't happened in a while. I also love the stuff inside.



First off is the bag. It is a pretty blue with a flower pattern in either a really dark blue or black. I really couldn't tell.

I received a full size Starlooks Obsidian Kohl Eye Pencil. I really like Starlooks products. I wish I could have kept my subscription but you now how money can be tight.

I received a full size J.Cat Beauty Lipstick in Fantabulous. It is a pretty nude color. I love light lip colors so yay! I know the trend now is dark colors like the 90's. I'm not sure about all of that craziness.

I received a full size NYX eye shadow in Purple. Creative name right? It is a pretty purple.

I got a sample of Elizabeth Mott It's So Big Volumizing Mascara. It is supposed to give your lashes volume, lengthening, and curling without smudging! It's not bad but not great either. I def have tried worse.

The last items in my bag were 2 sets of skyn ICELAND Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels. I am excited for these but I haven't used any of the other ones I have gotten. Maybe I should have a pamper day and do all the spa type stuff at home.

There was a bonus with my bag this month. It is a sample card of eyeshadows and blush from Michelle Phan's makeup line. The shadows are pretty matte and the blush is shimmery. We'll see how much I like it.

Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here: http://www.ipsy.com/?refer=u-h2cvalb9y16o48o


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.