9/03/2013

NCC Techniques #1 - Unique Hearts

Wow, I can't believe it is September already! This month we have chosen to show off some techniques. I have brought two different ones to the table today. I did a tape mani using blue tape and a heart hole punch. I also did a saran wrap nail. I wanted to show off my Mari Moon Multi Girl Unique set which has amazing multichromes in it. I had a hard time trying to figure out a pic for my little blurb. I have lots of pics in this post so be ready!



I started off with 2 coats of Zoya Raven. Dark color polish really brings out the color shift and I'm pretty sure nothing is darker than black.

The Mari Moon Multi Girl Unique set contains Artsy, Chameleon, Daring, and Unconventional.
  • Artsy goes from blue to purple to pink and then copper. 
  • Chameleon switches from green to blue to purple
  • Daring is teal that flashes to purple, then pink. 
  • Unconventional starts as a deep violet/red that flashes to green gold to orange. 
I used tape, a heart hole punch, and Daring on my thumb, Chameleon on my pointer finger, Artsy on my middle finger, and Unconventional on my pinky. I used the saran wrap method on my ring finger using all four colors.

Macro Shot of Saran Wrap nail
Macro Shot of Saran Wrap nail





Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. These are so pretty. I've been looking for a nice black color. I have 1, but it has glitter in it. I want a plain black.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.