9/12/2013

Seuss

I know this is a day late but better late than never, right? I thought I would show a little patriotism on 9/11 by wearing a red, white/silver, and blue mani. I just recently bought Whimsical Ideas by Pam Seuss and thought... What a perfect polish! I have been lemming for this polish and finally bought it. I actually never realized I had to buy it from Pam's Facebook page.


I started off with a coat of Orly Blue Collar. I followed that up with two coats of Whimsical Ideas by Pam Seuss. It is sky blue jelly with blue, red, and silver glitter.

File:icon biggrin.gif

Here is a bottle shot of both polishes. My Orly polish is a mini. I love that these two blues match perfectly! I really like this color blue!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.