9/23/2013

Falling For Nail Art Challenge - Back To School

I have a new challenge to do. Yay! I figure it's only twice a week so I should be able to handle it. I am also reviewing some full nail water decals I received from KKCenterHK so I'm pulling double duty here. I thought the full plaid nail art would be perfect for Back to School uniforms.

☁

I started off painting all of my nails with two coats of Zoya Purity. I wasn't sure if I needed a white background for the decals. I think it was a good idea just to make sure the colors looked right.

I used my black Konad polish and my QA32 plate. I went back over it with my black Orly Nail Art striper. I thought it would be cute to add some tiny buttons to the shirt so I dotted some on using China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise.

Here is a close-up of the water decal. I def couldn't have created such a nice plaid! The decals aren't too bad to use. I did struggle a bit at first getting them to stay in place while trimming. It says you have to trim before adding the topcoat. Not a big deal. Once the topcoat was dry, they stayed in place and looked nice. I see myself getting more later on.

This is what they look like before going in the water. There are different sizes. I had to say that because these all look the same.

Click here to go to KKCenterHK website



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. These are adorable! I might have to grab some decals.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.