1/16/2013

January Birchbox

Oh no... no bueno! I am not excited about anything in this months box ☹. I know I will probably use this stuff but probably wouldn't go and buy any of it. Here is the stuff I got...

This Month's Box
This was the card inside the box. I didn't take pictures of the poster but you aren't missing much there.

First thing in the box is a set of eye gels from Frownies. These are to fight off puffy, dark circles under your eyes. They are soaked with cactus-derived collagen and hyaluronic acid. They can get more than one use when you use the Frownies Rose Water Hydrator Spray. I guess the max uses you can get from these is 4. 

This was the bonus in the box. It is the Frownies Rose Water Hydrator Spray used for the eye gels. It is a toner and hydrating mist.

I got a small sample of eyeshadow primer. I tried this today and it is ok. My opinion, it's not better than any other eyeshadow primer I have used.

Here is a sample of Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy perfume. I like this one.

Last in my box was a sample of My Multi-Purpose Mattifying Moisturizer. It has been said that this will give skin a velvety matte finish.

That was my box. I can't believe I didn't get any full sized products. I hope next month is better or I'll have to cancel. 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.