1/12/2013

Crumpet's New 31 Day Challenge: Day 7

Day 7 is the choice between an ombre or skittle mani. I haven't done skittle nails in forever so that's what I chose to do. Mine are more tropical skittles though because I used brighter colors. It definitely doesn't scream winter even though it is freezing outside right now.


The colors I used are: OPI Did It On 'Em on my thumb, China Glaze Flyin' High on my pointer, China Glaze High Hopes on my middle, China Glaze Four Leaf Clover on my ring, and China Glaze Flying Dragon on my pinky. I used Milani Whitest White along with my Cheeky CH13 plate. I spaced that I didn't use a top coat and as you can see, it pulled yellow out of Four Leaf Clover and made it turn yellow. My Bad! I think it still looks ok.






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.