1/21/2013

Crumpet's New 31 Day Challenge: Day 13

I am now further behind due to getting rear-ended a couple days ago. I'm ok, just have neck and upper back pain. I am trying my best to stay relaxed, keep heat on it, and take my meds. I can say I feel a bit better than yesterday. Anyways, day 13 is a cheer yourself up mani. I'm pretty easy when it comes to that. I think holo and duo chrome polishes do it for me. 

I have quite a few duochrome and holo polishes. I hadn't worn my Ozotic 528 in a while so I decided to use that. The only issue, which wasn't much of an issue at all, was finding a polish to put under the glitter.

I started off with two coats of Essence The Boy Next Door. I then applied two coats of Ozotic 528. I took lots of pictures trying to get different angles of the duo chrome glitter. I really thought this was pretty. I can't say it cheered me up due to the accident but it would under normal circumstances.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.