1/14/2013

Crumpet's New 31 Day Challenge: Day 9

So day 9's theme is saran wrap. I decided to do a blue and white look which I thought would be fitting for winter. I think those colors remind me of cold things like my toes right now. I really need to put them under my blanket or wear socks but for some reason I don't. I'm silly I guess :)


I only used 2 colors for this... Essence The Boy Next Door and Pure Ice Platinum. I can't believe how different the blue looks. I guess it's the same as with makeup... colors are brighter over white.







Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love cling film manicures :) They have such pretty texture. And this looks like denim!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, they do look like jeans. Good call.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.