1/11/2013

Crumpet's New 31 Day Challenge: Day 6

So day 6 is my favorite color family... so it is all about greens. I am trying something new that looked very cool on The Beauty Department's blog. They did a herringbone look using mani guide strips. I did pretty good though I found a few things that I should change for next time.


I painted all of my digits with Nubar Reclaim. I painted the mani guide strips using Nubar Reclaim, China Glaze Emerald Sparkle, and China Glaze Smoke and Ashes. I cut the strips after they were dry which wasn't too big of a deal. My problem was the polish peeled away on some of the sides rendering them unusable. I was going to do my thumb too but didn't have much left and didn't feel like waiting for another batch to dry.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.