1/26/2013

Crumpet's New 31 Day Challenge: Day 20

I am a bit bummed about this theme. The theme is texture. I had ordered OPI The Impossible which is from the Mariah Carey collection. It is one of the liquid sand polishes. It has yet to arrive so I came up with something else. I had seen someone use sugar but I don't remember where. It works for me since I am changing my polish everyday.


I used 2 coats of Nailtini Bloody Mary for the base. I grabbed some sugar and dipped both my middle and ring fingers in it. The other fingers have matte stars. I used painters tape, a star hole punch, and Essie Matte About You for the stars.

Here is the pack of sugar. I just had to put this pic of me holding sugar in here.

It kind of looks cool. I bet it washed away easily since I didn't use any top coat.

Here is a close-up of a matte star.




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Yum, I don't think I could wear this because I'd be licking the sugar off lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha... I did lick the sugar though it never completely came off.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.