1/15/2013

Crumpet's New 31 Day Challenge: Day 10

So I decided to go with circles for day 10. Day 10's theme is geometric and I am pretty sure circles fall in to that category. This is a new technique for me. I'm not sure I'm diggin' it. It does look cool but I had to keep going back to fill in empty spaces in the circles. If you see my thumb, it had a fight with a comupter and technically won but got cut. It went down pretty far which sucks.


I applied 3 coats of OPI Glamour Game for the base. As for the circles, I used Essie Silken Cord and the straw. I topped it off using my INM Northern Lights gold hologram topcoat. It doesn't have much glitter in it which is why I used it. 




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.