1/24/2013

Crumpet's New 31 Day Challenge: Day 18

Day 18 is your oldest untried. This was hard for me to figure out. I have used almost all of my polishes in some way. As I was rummaging through my polish rack, I found this beauty by Butter London. I totally forgot I had this polish laying around. It was hiding which is mean because I would have used it much earlier than now. I guess I probably bought too much polish at one time and this one got tucked away.


This is Butter London All Hail The Queen! It is a pretty tan holo with a very light red shimmer. I used two coats here. and actually didn't add a top coat. It would be much shinier if I had.

Isn't it pretty? I had a hard time showing off the holo effect. It is there... I swear!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.