11/30/2012

The Stars In Cynthia's Eyes

I was perusing eBay and stumbled upon Lynnderella The Stars In Her Eyes. The minute I saw it, I knew it had to be mine. If there was any chance I could have made it, I wouldn't have paid $23 for it. I can't get a hold of the little stars. They are so cute.

Zoya Cynthia is a smoky, blackened peacock teal. I applied 2 coats. It is so dark. I love it! I had to have a creme with no shimmer for my undies.

I found that dabbing worked much better than brushing it on like a normal polish. The star glitters wouldn't get all caught up in a mess.

I had a hard time taking pics without it looking like a mess. I finally gave up and picked the best.

I think it kind of looks like a galaxy.

Here is the best bottle shot I can do with my camera. You can't see any of the big stars but you have everything else there.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.