11/13/2012

Movember!

Movember is responsible for the sprouting of mustaches on thousands of men’s faces around the world. These mustache men raise vital awareness and funds for men's health issues, specifically prostate and testicular cancer initiatives.

Since it is Men's Health Awareness month, mustaches would be perfect. I already had a cute set of water decal mustaches. I thought about doing an ombre mani with the mustaches but opted for a nude color instead.


I used 3 coats of Dior Dusty Rose which actually works great as a nude color. I applied the water decals and topped it off with some TC. I apologize for the super shiny glare. I added a huge amount of cuticle gel because my hands are getting really dried out. 

Cute huh? 

To learn more or make a donation, go to http://us.movember.com/.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.