11/02/2012

Argyled Rose Spectrum

I decided to really start creating polishes to sell in my mom's booth at New 2 You. It is a consignment shop. I figure that since I love creating different polishes, I might as well make money doing it. While creating polishes, I decided to make a few for myself.


This is a new polish... Rose Spectrum. I used some of my coarse grade Spectraflair to make a nice, linear polish. My pics don't show it off well because my lighting was not the best today. I moved my Ottlite and haven't hooked it back up. Silly me :)

This is the stamp image I used. I love the fading argyle. I used my silver Konad stamping polish for the stamp. I see a piece of cotton stuck on the stamp. That's too funny!

You can kind of see the lineage of the holo but it is so much brighter in person.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.