11/15/2012

Flurried Feifei

I decided to pull out Zoya Feifei and finally use it. I meant to use it when I bought it but got distracted and it got put away and forgotten. 


Zoya describes Feifei as a "medium steel blue base with heavy gold, blue and pink iridescent metallic sparkle." All I can say is it is crazy sparkly! I couldn't stop staring while polishing my nails. Funny how I covered it up since I love it so much.

Here is a bottle shot of Feifei. I used 3 coats to make it nice and opaque. I wanted to do something else but was feeling a bit lazy. I probably could have left it alone but that would make it kinda boring. I made a white/pearl glitter polish I call White Flurry. I'd throw Snow in the title but snow doesn't really come down in bars. I think White Flurry added a nice accent. I can still see the different colors sparkling from underneath.

So is the White Flurry polish too much?


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.