11/19/2012

My November Birchbox

The theme for this month's Birchbox is Give. Makes sense since this month is all about giving... Thanksgiving! I can't wait to eat turkey, yams, green beans, stuffing, etc. Off track... This box was a bit different when I opened it. The tissue paper was replaced with a re-usable gift envelope.


Here is the card showing what came in my box.

First on the list is this little perfume sample. I'm on the fence... very close to falling off! I think the spicy ginger has me a little intrigued. It is so different from my perfumes I have now. It will probably end up with someone else. Now this came with a postcard.

Here is the front of the post card. I love the handcuffs and mask in it.

This was on the back. I think it is in french and english.

This is Lulu Organics Lavender and Clary Sage Hair Powder. It is a dry shampoo. I still haven't tried using any kind of dry shampoo even though I have one my sis gave me. I guess since my hair is curly, it never looks too dirty or oily (unless I go crazy with product).

This is Miracle Skin Transformer Vanish Instant Imperfection Correcter. This is a primer with optical diffusers to mask imperfections. Well, I guess I'll hang on to this for when I break out. I luckily don't get acne very often... knocking on wood!

Here is my full size product this month. I love getting make-up as my full size products. I tried this today and it is not bad. My lashes look soft. I can't really see a difference in length. I see myself using this with soft, neutral looks. BTW, the other side has a mirror.

And the added extra in the box was this. It is a potato chip with chocolate. I gotta say this is a seriously weird mix. Surprisingly, it is not bad. The chips are smashed up into the chocolate which give it a crunch. I like how the salt shows up after a few chews. 

If you are interested in joining in on the fun, here is the link https://www.birchbox.com?raf=hd3xn. At only $10 a month, I can say it is worth trying. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.