11/01/2012

The Halloween Challenge: Recreate Your Favorite Manicure

SO this is the last day of our challenge. I have to say that doing 2 challenges at a time really made it go by fast. I decided I didn't want to recreate anything I had already done so I browsed through different manis and was looking for something I hadn't done yet. I knew I hadn't done anything with spiders or bats. My mani is inspired by the Vampire Bat mani Emily  from Macabre Manicures posted for Day 6 - Things That Go Bump In The Night.

I used 3 coats of Zoya Blanco. I stamped the bat image from my BM-301 plate and Konad red stamp polish. I tried getting more of the blood drip to show but my nails are just so short right now. Funny thing is I don't like them much longer.

I think this is cute.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/purplecrumpetfairy/




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.