11/18/2012

Waves of Lustrous Blue Violet

I was playing with my pigments, glitter, and nail polish base and made a really pretty blue to purple to fuchsia duochrome top coat. I named it Lustrous Blue Violet. The duochrome is very strong and easy to see. 


I applied 2 coats of Wet n Wild Black Creme followed by one coat of my Lustrous Blue Violet. I added some wavy mani guides and painted a coat of Zoya Natty on top.

Here is a pic with Zoya Natty.

Here is a bottle shot of my Lustrous Blue Violet. 
  
I just can't stop staring at my nails! The duo-chrome is VERY strong in this polish. 

Here is a shot of my thumb showing the full purple/fuchsia color full on. 

...and my pointer finger nail broke right after taking these pics :(  Another nub.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.