12/04/2012

Forget You... Happy Birthday To Me!!

It's my birthday and I was going to do cute balloons but I'm not much of a balloon person anymore. I remembered that I had Deborah Lippmann Happy Birthday waiting to be used. I thought adding Deborah Lippmann Forget You to the mix would be nice. So here is what I came up with. 


To make this easier, I'm just going to name the combos I used. For the silver glitter I used 1 coat of Zoya Trixie followed by Deborah Lippmann Happy Birthday. For the black glitter I used 1 coat of Zoya Raven with Deborah Lippmann Forget You over it. I used french mani guides to do the tips.

Here is a bottle shot of each of the Deborah Lippmann polishes. Both have the same glitter but Forget you is in a black jelly base instead of clear.

Here is a closer picture of the outcome. It is a definite glitter bomb! I can't wait to take this off (written using sarcasm)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.