12/13/2012

December Ipsy bag

I received my Ipsy Bag today and it is AWESOME!!! I got mostly full size products. I love everything in the bag and it almost makes a complete look. Just Amazing!



Here is the bag everything came in. It has a nice bottom so it will sit up.

This is a face and eye primer from Mirabella. This is the full size version. I haven't tried it yet but I am curious how it stacks up to what I have now. I don't normally wear face primer and use Urban Decay Eye Primer. 

This is a full size NYX pigment shadow in Black Pearl. I already have this color and love it.

This one I can't believe was in the bag. It is one of the smaller Urban Decay 24/7 pencils in Zero. These are fantastic! I have most of the colors available. They definitely stay in place and apply nicely.

Here is another full size lip gloss from Bombshell. The color is Hot Mess. It is a yellow based red which doesn't excite me too much but I will try it. Maybe it will look good with my newly colored red hair.

This is a  shimmering highlighter paper from Mai Couture. It is supposed to illuminate for a glowing complexion. From what I understand, dabbing it on works best. We will see. I am not sure if this is full size or a sample. It has 25 sheets.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.