3/24/2013

My first BeautyBox 5 - March 2013

So here is another sample subscription service I am trying out. This one is BeautyBox 5 and costs $12 a month. I really loved having 2 good sample subscriptions but with Birchbox not being so great these days, I am trying out new ones. Who knows, I may decide to keep them all. Here is my March BeautyBox 5. 



I got 2 nail polish remover pad samples. These are going in my purse for those times when I really mess up my nails.

This is Tree Hut Moisturizing Lotion in Tropical Mango. It is nice and creamy and does moisturize pretty well.

This is H2O Sea Salt body wash. I love getting body wash because it prolongs me from buying more from the store.

This is H2O Aqua Firm eye lift concentrate. This is one of those products where I won't see results before it's all gone. I can say that it has a pink shimmer to it to help brighten the eye area.

The last thing I got was an eye shadow pigment. It is a soft shimmery brown. I thought it looked much better without primer. I tried it over one of my Flower creme eye shadows and it is ok. I think it really looks best on its own.

I am not sure about this box. It has nice stuff but isn't any better than my Birchboxes. I'm going to give it another month to see how it goes.

Here is my referral link if you are interested in trying this one out...
https://www.beautybox5.com/home.php?key=51297fe325fb8


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.