3/30/2013

Golden Green Daisies

Here is a nice spring mani. It has been nice the last few days and I'm in a very Springtime mood. I love seeing the flowers and trees blossom. I gotta get some flower seeds planted soon.


I applied 2 coats of CQ Golden Green.

Here is a polish I made a while ago. It looks weird in the bottle but goes on so pretty. It has a white-ish base with an orange shimmer. I added small color shifting glitter that shifts from a gold green to a pretty aqua color. I also added pretty yellow daisies. I call it Pretty Crazy Daisies. I applied one coat. I wish I had some Gelous to smooth it out but didn't so I couldn't.


You can kinda see the color shift in the small glitter.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.