3/23/2013

March 2013 Birchbox

Here is my March Birchbox. I don't really understand the theme since March Madness really is about college hoops. This box has absolutely nothing to do with basketball which is a good thing. 


Here is my contents card.

Here are 3 samples of body lotion. I'm not sure about these scents. I received Tea Olive Lime, Aloe Water Apricot, and Coconut Fig Leaf. The Aloe Water Apricot sounds nice.

This is a sample of Make face primer. I am getting tired of face primer samples. I really don't use primer since I don't use foundation or anything like that. Well I use my Mac Studiofix powder which covers pretty well. I do have Make Up For Ever HD foundation for when the mood strikes. I would use one of my face primers then.

This is a sample of Make eyeshadow in Cement. It is a matte gray shadow.

I also got a sample of Nick Chavez Color-Saver shampoo. The packaging reminds me of Fekkai (it might just be the font used). I will definitely use this. I'm looking for a good shampoo for colored hair.

This is an extra in my box. It is the conditioner that goes with the shampoo. Unfortunately, they didn't really give me enough for one use. 

The last item in my box was an emery board. You can never have too many of these.

I have officially cancelled my Birchbox subscription. The contents just aren't doing it for me anymore. This box didn't even contain a full sized item. I can always restart it if I see others getting better stuff.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.