3/23/2013

Audrey's Studded Gummy Green

Here is a new look. This is my first time using square studs. I was going to place them so they looked like a diamond but changed my mind last minute. I just bought a few of the new Hard Candy polishes too and wanted to show one of them off.


I started off with a coat of China Glaze For Audrey. I applied another coat to my ring finger and thumb. I used 2 coats of Hard Candy Gummy Green on the other fingers. Gummy Green has black, white, and silver glitter in a mint green crelly. I got it at Wal-mart for $4.

The Gummy Green was easy to apply. I think it looks better with more than one coat. It applies a bit thin so you don't really get the layered effect with the glitter with just one coat.

Here are the studs I used. I bought them from Dollarnailart.com. I know the pics don't show them very well but they are actually square studs and not just squares.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.