3/01/2013

It's my blog-a-versary!

Wow, I have been here for a whole year now. I really don't have much of a post today. I am not feeling all that great due to my chiropractor asking me to temporarily stop taking my pain meds for my fibromyalgia. He wanted to be able to truly judge where I am at with my adjustments and stuff. Luckily, it was just a 2 day thing. I opted for something easy and decided to show off a Color Club Halo Hues polish I haven't worn yet.


I used 2 coats of Color Club Cherubic. It is a pretty champagne holographic polish. 

Of course, no sun today to take pics of the rainbow. I used the flashlight on my phone instead. The polish really sparkles so much more in this type of lighting. 


And a thank you to Google for giving me the option to go back to the old Picasa page. I hate the new Yahoo and Google changes.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.