2/20/2013

Sweet Star

I am showing off a polish I threw together. I wore this a few days ago. I forgot to post it and found this a perfect opportunity to do it because I just got a bad tear below the nail line. It really hurts :( 
I think this would have looked better over a darker polish because it would probably be easier to tell the different colors. 


I started out with the polish I am holding is named Sweet Star. It is full of pastel stars, hearts, shreds, and some iridescent glitter. I painted it over Finger Paints Midnight Sleigh Ride which I got during Sally's recent clearance event.

I really like the way this looks. It looks like spring star confetti to me :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. It is sooooo pretty! I LOVE blue. and I LOVE stars.. The PERFECT combo!! Great job girly <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.