2/02/2013

Crumpet's New 31 Day Challenge: Day 25

Well this one was really hard to do. I couldn't decide what to paint on my nails. At first I was thinking about Southpark but that was after high school which reminded me how old I am.I went all the way back to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I used to love that show. Michelangelo was my fav :)


I think I need to cut down my brushes. They are too thick which made my lines thick. I didn't realize how thick until I had already started and I was not starting over. 

For those who don't remember, from the left are: Raphael, Donatello, Leonardo, and Michelangelo. I almost thought about painting on a pizza on my thumb but then I remembered that I don't paint well. I went with the easier one to do.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turles! Turtle Power!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.