2/16/2013

February Ipsy bag

I gotta say that Ipsy just keeps sending me great items. I love this subscription! This month, it's time to get "Red Carpet Ready" with your star-worthy products from Coastal Scents, MicaBeauty, Lash Card, Pixi, and POP. 



This is the bag. It is a patent faux leather bag. Not a keeper! 

I received a little Coastal Scents palette. These miniature-sized samples contain four hand-selected shades by Ipsy, making it easy to create a variety of looks. Top left: Candlelight; Top Right: Gunmetal; Bottom Left: Incognito; Bottom Right: Ashen.

This is a full size gel liner from Mica Beauty. It glides over the lid evenly and dries quickly for a long-wearing, smudge-proof finish. It also comes in 6 colors.

The Lash Card has two curves on each side that fit a variety of eye shapes, making it easy to get those hard-to-reach lashes. There are four cards in this sample. I tried these once and had a hard time using them but I usually hold my mascara bottle in one hand and the wand in the other. You can't do that with these cards.

This is a mini Pop Beauty Smokey Lash Kapow Mascara. It supposedly makes lashes plump, long and lusciously flirty! We'll see about that. I am a bit picky when it comes to mascara.

Pixi Flawless & Poreless primer creates a beautiful no-shine finish for flawless, long-lasting makeup application. We'll see about that! I have been fighting an oily forehead probably due to having bangs.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.