2/04/2013

Crumpet's New 31 Day Challenge: Day 31

Recreate someone else's mani from earlier in the challenge. This one ended up being easy since I missed my chance to show off my OPI Liquid Sand polish and Ana from Posh Nail Art showed hers off. Now I get to do just that :) I don't have the same color though I wish I did. I'll tell you why later.


This is OPI The Impossible from the Mariah Carey collection. I actually applied a coat of Essie Silken Cord first since it would need quite a few coats for coverage. I love how glittery it is and the texture is not bad at all. It is similar to a glitter polish without top coat... just my opinion. What is not great about this polish is the exact reason I bought it. It has stars is in too! Without a top coat, the corners of the stars start to snag on things. Not good at all. Luckily, I can add a top coat and just have a glossy finish.


Here are 2 stars. You can see one of them starting to show it's corners.

Here is the mani by Posh Nail Art... http://poshnailart.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-new-31-day-challenge-day-20-texture.html



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.