2/03/2013

Crumpet's New 31 Day Challenge: Day 27

I found a nice surprise when I started painting my nails with my new Pretty & Polished Spring Fling polish. This came in the grab bag and I hadn't tested it until now. I had no idea it was a color changing polish which is completely awesome since it is my favorite color. The theme for this mani is inspired by me.


So Pretty & Polished Spring Fling is pretty sheer and I had to apply quite a few coats to get it opaque. Not a huge deal though it took forever to dry.

This is what they look like cold.


I used one coat of Kleancolor Peaceful Heart for the glitter part. This is also what they look like all warm. I just love this color green.

My theory here is that my "peaceful heart" will inspire others to be kind and friendly. 




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.