2/26/2013

#12 Let It Snow Challenge: Winter Wonderland

I am now behind in this challenge. I haven't felt motivated to polish my nails everyday. I'm sure this is very temporary. I am trying to get rid of some of the clutter around my house and I think it is overwhelming me. I am hoping that it will be finished by the weekend. 

Anyways, here is my winter wonderland mani. I decided to keep it simple. I have a cute stamp plate with a cute dog that is snow skating. As you can see, my nail on my middle finger tore and had to be cut down to severe nub status. I am cutting down the rest to match. They grow back fast enough.


I actually started off with 2 coats of Sally Hansen Eel Skin. I applied 1 coat of this Pretty & Polished polish. It says Custom Polish where the name would be. For all I know, that is the real name. I'm gonna go with it. It is a silver with red holo glitter in it. It is sheer so that's why I put it over the other gray polish.

I used my QA35 plate. I haven't added it to my stamp plates page yet.

This is what the plate looks like.


Bottle shot :)




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.