2/01/2013

Angel Overboard

I decided to take a one day break, which was yesterday, from posting. I still have to finish my 31 day challenge which I hope to have done by the end of the weekend. I also have to do a mani for the Let It Snow challenge. It was kind of nice doing something without a theme.


So I started off with China Glaze Nude. When I applied this I actually had no plan for my nails. I went to Walmart to buy painter's tape and found the Flower Beauty line. Now I'm not wearing anything from Flower Beauty but I did manage to buy Essie Go Overboard.

So for the tip, I used Essie overboard for the dark teal and Color Club Angel Kiss for the very tip. I can't wait to do a full mani with Angel Kiss and all of it's fun holo goodness!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.