2/09/2013

No More Copperhead

I bought a new polish from Sally Hansen Copperhead because it was on clearance at Rite Aid. It is from their Luster Shine line. That means it shift colors. This one shifts from a copper to purple. How awesome is that? I wasn't too excited with the two others I had bought but this was only $2.49 so I had to pick it up. I am such the clearance shopper. You should see all the goodies I bought from Sally's today. They are having their 50% off clearance plus if you spend $3, you get a free Orly polish from the old packaging. Anyways, I got off track from what this post is actually about. 


I started off with 2 coats of Sally Hansen Copperhead. I added Essie No More Film to the mix. I went with a pretty simple look using dots and tips. I think these two colors don't work as well together as I had hoped but it still looks good. 

So here is a straight shot of my nails

...entering the shift

... and purple! It actually gets darker than this but I couldn't get a good picture of that.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.