2/21/2013

February Birchbox

Here is my February Birchbox. It is just okay for me. I am not excited about anything in it. I am excited that I won a contest to get a Starlooks box for free. I cancelled my Beautybox subscription because I haven't been excited about the samples I get to choose from. Hopefully I don't end up cancelling my Birchbox too. Get better please!!!




This is an elastic headband from twistband. I really like their hair ties but not sure if I'll like this. I'm not a fan of these types of headbands.

This is my favorite thing out of the box. It is a nail polish from Color Club in Wild Cactus. I really like this color green.

This is a cleansing body gel by Skin&Co Roma. It is full of vitamins and antioxidants as well as a fresh citrus scent.

I also received a bottle of Lancome Bi-Facil eye makeup remover. This is supposed to be awesome. I will probably use it here and there. 

The last thing in my box was eaten without thinking about taking a picture first. I had a square of Ghirardelli Milk & Caramel. It was tasty :) 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.